General photograph collection
Scope and Contents
The General Photograph Collection at the Dixon Pentecostal Research Center contains:
1. Photographs of persons, events, institutions, and buildings related to the Church of God.
2. Photographs related to other Pentecostal denominations or Charismatic ministries.
3. Photographs related to the history of the Pentecostal and Charismatic movements.
The collection is arranged in folders by subject (names, places, events).
Conditions Governing Use
This material may be protected under U. S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S. Code) which governs the making of photocopies or reproductions of copyrighted materials. You may use any digitized or otherwise copied material from our holdings for private study, scholarship, or research. Though the Dixon Pentecostal Research Center has physical ownership of the material in its collections, in some cases we may not own the copyright to the material. It is the patron's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in our collections.
0 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Metadata Rights Declarations
- License: This record is made available under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Creative Commons license.
- General photograph collection
- In Progress
- June 2018
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description